First snowfall--January 2017

I include these photos as they are pre-fence and thus, taken before any major outside work on the yard. These pictures were taken when I only had the one dog Baffle.  She is part border collie/blue heeler--not a good breed mix IMO.  The dog is smart but very chore oriented and likes a schedule.  She could be quite persistent at telling me when it was time to do my chores or go to bed.  And she is stubborn for some things--she is alpha for those.  I only get to think I am in charge.  The idea of a second dog appealed to me slightly if only to give the first dog a friend and me some relief.   However, she is fiercely loyal to me and very protective.  I pity the stupid person who ever thinks to hurt me and not be afraid of her--I think the dog would die for me.




Comments

Popular Posts